Do you want to deepen your involvement with Plant-for-the-Planet?
Do you want to take extensive action to fight the climate crisis?
Do you want to inspire children and youth worldwide and represent their interests?
Then apply for the Plant-for-the-Planet Global Boards 2015/2016!
Again, there will be two Global Boards: one for the Children’s Initiative, for children aged from 8 to 14 and one for the Youth Initiative, for young people aged from 15 to 21 years. Together they will represent the Plant-for-the-Planet Initiative, which invites everyone around the world to become a member.
In each of the Global Boards there will be 14 members who represent 8 different world regions. You can be a part of it too. Exchange ideas and opinions with people from around the world and help to take Plant-for-the-Planet into the future!
- trained Climate Justice Ambassador or high level of motivation to lobby for climate justice
- joy in inspiring children and youth
- aged between 8 to 14 (children’s Global Board) or from 15 to 21 years (youth Global Board) as of the 1st of July 2015
- availability between the 1st of July 2015 and 30th of June 2016 for the monthly board meetings of the Global Board via the Internet
- good English skills to participate actively in the monthly sessions of the Global Board (per Internet)
- one adult coordinator (e.g. a parent) if you are a minor
The Global Boards will have a special task within its next term of office. The members will form the editorial team of the yearly Youth Summit, that will take place in Tutzing.
If you want to apply for the Youth Global Board, please keep in mind that this task will be more time consuming but is also a great chance to become part in big international project and to participate in the conference in Germany.
The candidates be presented on our website, if possible with a video message. Please have a look at the candidates from last year here.
or send us an email with your name and date of birth: [email protected]
At a later date we will ask you to present yourself in more detail and tell the other members your motivation and goals.
Plant-for-the-Planet Children´s Board 2014/15
If you want to know how you can support the children to empower each other and take action to their future, click here
This article is over a year old and may not reflect latest facts and figures. If you have any questions, please contact media[at]plant-for-the-planet.org